The bottom wear for men segment is one that is constantly in the flux due to trends shifting gears. And justifiably so, because it is consumed all year round by different age groups. The art of pairing a bottom wear that fits well with the aesthetics of the top you are wearing, be it a shirt, kurta or a t-shirt is a skill that comes very handy when you want to impress people.
At House of Stori, we host an expansive range of bottom wear collection that can be worn for casual events, formal events and even fancy party like events. So you can break away from the monotony of wearing regular jeans or trousers on every occasion. Let your fashion sense come forth with our collection of bottom wear.
Let’s have a quick view of the various subcategories in the bottom wear segment:
- Jeans: Jeans for men have always been a staple garment since the time they were invented. They are available in over seven different kinds of fits! Each fit meticulously designed to compliment certain body types. They are an acceptable form of clothing for basically any and every event making them very versatile.
- Formal trousers: A highly recommended formal wear for those business deals Formal trousers for men put up a professional look which is why they are appreciated at workplaces. For a suave look, you can wear a pastel colored formal shirt with them and a belt that matches your shoes. There you have a crisp yet simple formal look ready.
- Chinos & casual trousers: Casual trousers are slightly different than formal trousers in the sense that the latter comes in a comfortable fit. They are not too tight unlike casual trousers which can be skinny fit depending on the kind of fit it is. Chinos, on the other hand, are an acceptable dress code for both casual as well as formal occasions. Plus, they come in a broad range of colors and fits.
- Cargo trousers: Also known as combat trousers, they are loosely cut pants. They were first designed for the military as they provide ease of movement in outdoor activities. They are characterized by their signature cargo pockets. You can wear this on a trek with a polo t-shirt for a quick casual look.
- Tracks & Joggers: The ideal loungewear has to be joggers for men. The design is meant to comfort you. They can be worn outside as well, as they are a big deal in the street wear fashion.
- Shorts: Available in solid colors as well as prints, shorts are fun to wear especially in the summer. Get that cool look vacation look pairing shorts with a t-shirt and casual shirt.
With many varieties available within each of these categories, the bottom wear segment at House of Stori is vast. The coolest of the men’s fashion wear is found here.